Credit Transfer

A student may transfer of his/her credits from an educational institution/university with a system similar to Times University Bangladesh after his/her admission. Such candidates will have to apply to Registrar of Times University through the Head of the department with required documents.
  • Official Transcript (original) of the completed courses.
  • Detailed Syllabus of the completed courses.
  • No Objection/Migration certificate from the previous institution.

Photo Gallery